Look at the top... I've changed the challenge!!!!

Well its official, the new target is 1500km.... The title words have been changed - I've leaving the ticker otherwise my maths will go to pot! So that target is 150%

That's just under 5km a day, more than the original challenge was at the start (about 3km a day).

The plan for this week is being dictated by 2 things - work and my first 20miler... Hurtling around the country eats into time like nothing else, and the prospect of running 20miles is always going to be a bit daunting!

So if you're about on the roads between Liverpool and Southport (via Ormskirk) and see a lone runner jogging or walking fast that could be me... So beep, shout abuse or generally make mischief

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heroes

The end of an era...

An international adventure…