Look at the top... I've changed the challenge!!!!

Well its official, the new target is 1500km.... The title words have been changed - I've leaving the ticker otherwise my maths will go to pot! So that target is 150%

That's just under 5km a day, more than the original challenge was at the start (about 3km a day).

The plan for this week is being dictated by 2 things - work and my first 20miler... Hurtling around the country eats into time like nothing else, and the prospect of running 20miles is always going to be a bit daunting!

So if you're about on the roads between Liverpool and Southport (via Ormskirk) and see a lone runner jogging or walking fast that could be me... So beep, shout abuse or generally make mischief

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…