Time for a break, after saturday anyway

Well,

5km jogged yesterday (well 1 run, 1 walked, 1 run, 1 walked and a run to the finish) and a 8km walk today to stretch the bits out have proven that my gentle accumulation of injuries has reached the point where I need a small break before my next event...

Given my next event is 1000m up and down in 12km to get up Snowdon and is the weekend after this definitely time for an easy week.

So a gentle, traditional, 5km at the GUCH PA annual conference and then a week with my feet up - I'll climb my usual amount to keep myself loose but no running and no walking until after Snowdon.

Lets hope best part of 10 days off helps the slight pull in the left hamstring and the aching right ankle!

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…