The last 10 days....

It's been almost a year when I started my insane quest to run or walk 1000km...

355 days... 1500km, 1 marathon, 1 walking marathon, 2 half marathons, many a hill, many a mile plodding around the streets of Bootle, I walked with friends and on my own...

So with 10 days left what is there to do?

Firstly, walk a chunk of the 133 miles... I'll be setting out from Stafford on Tuesday morning and sometime on Wednesday will have walked 70 miles along the Heart of England Way. That's a lot of miles in not a lot of time, its training for a big event I want to try next year, which is a proper endurance event,

So with the 15-20 miles I walk tomorrow, that'll take me to just over 100 miles, leaving about 25 miles to do at the last weekend of my challenge year... and what a weekend that will be - if you've ever wondered what a man running on a treadmill in an outlet village looks like then this is your chance!

I'm going to be doing the last of my miles at the McArthur Glen Outlet Village here - http://www.eastmidlandsdesigneroutlet.com/

So a huge thank you to Rachel and the team that work there who've invited me along.

Its been a hell of a year, with huge highs and very very deep lows... I'll write the year up properly at the end, so there's still time to add to those highs!

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…