Are you ready to become the 1 in 133?

So this is it, the final month...

30 days...

What am I going to do?

I could sit back and relax... But that's not really my style... ;-)

So I'm going to have some fun, and hope that some of you will try and join me and possibly raise some cash for the Children's Heart Federation in the process.

I'm going to ask you to become the 1 in 133. One in every 133 babies born in the UK has a congenital heart defect and for the last month I will do 133 miles.

All I would like you to do is be the 1... Do a mile... Do it fast, do it slow, do it playing tiddlywinks, on a spacehopper but do it with a smile on your face.... If you can raise money for CHF then that's just great. If you can get in your local paper for becoming the 1 in 133 then that's as good. This is about showing that the 1 is as wonderful as the 133, is as much fun and worthy of as much love and attention.

So while you're all doing a mile - I'll be doing 133.

The bulk will done when I walk the Heart of England way, officially that's a 100 miles long - but lack of public transport might mean I have to play with the distances.

The big finale will be at the East Midlands Designer Outlet, http://www.eastmidlandsdesigneroutlet.com/ on the 3rd and 4th July where I'll be finishing off however many miles I have left on a treadmill in the middle of the Outlet Village.

So you up for the challenge?

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…