The edinburgh marathon video is up...

Hot, tired... yup... But as the photo belows shows I was quite happy shortly afterwards...


So what did the Marathon teach me? Find a decent sweatproof sunscreen, trust my body and its training and the big thing for me is that I can follow a task orientated plan. My natural approach is to ride across the plains with sword waving and hope people are following me, to be able to buckle down and deliver gives me a bit more confidence in dealing with things in that structured way - and that's the plan when it comes to my ability to swim - find a task orientated session rather than the splash and dash I had before Xmas.

The skin is flaking off, the aches and pains are fading, and do I want to do another one? Yes, but a cold one... Any ideas?

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…