The World Record and World Cup are going to a recount - but nationwide awareness of CHD has begu

Well, 3 days after the run and there's a recount - 240 santas between Las Vegas and Liverpool... Who will win? How many santas are out there...

http://www.runliverpool.org.uk/Event_List_09_SantaDash.php - 240 santas in 7000! Too Close to call!!!

However, in other more exciting news the co-operative bank runs a competition for "Fundraiser of the Year", which one of the GUCHs I know decided I should be put in for. Now I didn't win, but they did like the tale told so much that they decided to include me in their "Its your community" magazine.
The other two winners are the sorts of people I find inspirational so even to be on the same page as them is, for me, a huge acheivement.

The next big target is the 500km mark, which will be soon... The marathon training starts shortly and things are looking good for an entertaining new year!

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

12% of a plan…

It’s a kind of magic (the science kind)…