To Belfast I go... Just Liverpool to do first

The magazine was the one with the irradiate poison - also known as the Red Fleece of Doom... So 4 rejections from 4 attempts at the London Marathon ballot. London has a special attraction, and like the Great North Run has that element of "event" rather than "run".

Which is why I liked the look of the Belfast Marathon - I love Belfast as a city, its a quicker commute than London, and I'm in, paid for, with flights booked all for less than the train fare to London.

All of which is great, but by this time next week I'll have run another Marathon - my home one, in Liverpool - well starting on the Wirral...

Through the Mersey Tunnel...

Up and up out of the tunnel and up to the Cathedrals...

Around the parks

And I should be back for a late lunch...

I've had the protein heavy meal, the rest of the week is pasta, veg, hydration drinks and keeping myself ok...

As for the end of Sunday, all I can say is....

THERE WILL BE PIE!

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…