Its coming together...

I hope...

A good solid 5km at lunchtime, nice and easy at 39min, but that included a lot of chat and more than a bit of walking. Which is probably how I'll be doing the GNR, nice and steady with lumps of running - not pretty but quietly effective.

Also as if the 1000km isn't enough I've decided to finally bite the bullet and learn how to swim... Like many a kid with a dicky ticker swimming was a pain as a kid, the pools were always cold and with doctors orders to stay warm I think I got my 5m badge.

I can do a length, on front or back, but that it... So to the local pool I will go in 2 and a bit weeks. Oh, and apparently I need some tightish swimming shorts, the instructor told me that "Board Shorts" weren't suitable, I had to ask what they were... Ho Hum, walking is much easier...

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…