Fear itself...

I'm worried...

I shouldn't be

 
It's 30 miles...
 
And, I've done it before
 
It's going to be hot...
 
Remember Edinburgh - I was a stone heavier, less fit and less experienced
 
 
I've not trained consistently...
 

Last year you were a freak, this year you're normal
 
I've not run well all year...
 
 
Now I'm being an idiot - 5 mile pb, 2nd fastest half marathon, 2nd fastest 10km 
 
 
I've not done much endurance work...
 
 
Now I'm being annoying - 75 miles in 3 and a half days, single walks of 22 miles in 8:31
 
 
I'm carrying post-injury twinges
 
Yep, I need to get used to it I'm over 40...
 
 
 
Welcome to the inside of my head - don't worry its nice in here!
 
TTFN
 
Paul 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

Something a little bit political...

12% of a plan…