Distractions

I should be revising (I've an OU exam on Wednesday)...

I should be ironing a shirt (don't faint people I'm interviewing tomorrow)...

I should be washing up...

And I'm not...

I'm distracted...

I've found my next challenge - 9 months of training begins soon...

100 miles in 3 and a half days - along the Cotswold Way... Combining the my loves of running, long distance walking and camping - for the organisers will carry my tent and non-running gear between "Runner's Villages".

And like all of my best insane challenges it scares even me - basically a trail half marathon, followed by 2 trail marathons and then a 33 mile Ultra... Might not be the fastest runs I've ever done <wibble>,

And hence my distraction... I know there's no point thinking of the training I will do until after the exam, until there's running back in my legs... But still I'm on the hunt for stuff to do...

The Derwent Heritage Trail - 55 miles in 2 days sounds good
More sections of the Transpennine - Bootle to Manchester on Day 1 and Manchester to ? on Day 2...

Ohhh... they sound good...

But now I must, must focus... I have an exam to pass on Wednesday... An interview to do tomorrow... 

Oh sod it off to the runners world events listings I go...

TTFN

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

12% of a plan…

It’s a kind of magic (the science kind)…