If Carling did Half Marathons...

They'd be just like the Great North Run...

There'll be those who don't like the crowds - part of the joy is the rest of the 54,000 people out sharing the experience

There'll be those who don't like the focus on charity runners - tough

There'll be those who say you can't get a PB - I have 2 years running

There'll be those who realise somewhere between Newcastle & Southshields that they actually enjoy this running lark - I did, and it reminds me every year!




:-)


Other than that, my annual check up was fine - when my cardiologist is pretty much egging me on for a PB he can't be too worried.

So, the taper has begun....

TTFN

Paul

Comments

  1. Fantastic Paul, well done. Am going to try for a place again for next year and run it with you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Willgoss MBE

12% of a plan…

It’s a kind of magic (the science kind)…